生活格子

找回密碼
 註冊
搜索
請順便告知診所是生活格子的忠實網友(水人幫餓勢力).希望終有1天能讓所有醫生禮遇.(如果沒有速回報.將註記之)line:94im台北背包客棧住宿| 國際台北青年旅館| backpackers| 通舖上下舖| taipeihostels| 短期租屋酒店公寓| 飯店旅館
查看: 1238|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

[整形影音] 美國洛杉磯比佛利割雙眼皮整容手術影音

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

版主

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2013-10-11 16:56:45 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
(翻譯文)
My Eyelid Cosmetic Surgery : I had Upper Eyelid Surgery in Beverly Hills
Eyelid Surgery Blepharoplasty is one of the most common Eyelid Cosmetic Surgery procedures performed in Facial Plastic Surgery. Our eyes are one of the first places that show signs of aging. As we age we develop redundant skin on the eyelids which unfortunately makes us look tired. Eyelid Surgery Blepharoplasty which is a simple outpatient procedure can reverse these changes and restore a more youthful and rested appearance.
更多的休息和充滿活力的洛杉磯眼瞼整容手術後,眼睛會出現。最常見的結果是如此自然的朋友和同事會評論你多麼偉大,卻沒有意識到,洛杉磯眼瞼整容手術進行。眼瞼雙眼皮手術的切口隱藏在眼瞼的自然皺褶,癒合得非常好。
下瞼眼袋和黑眼圈是兩個最常見的原因,病人看到我為眼瞼整容外科諮詢。每個病人都會有不同的故事和介紹,雖然大多數患者有相同的常見的抱怨,在過去的幾年中我注意到這些黑眼圈和袋,這是我以前是沒有的,他們讓我看,覺得累了。另一種常見的抱怨是,我厭倦的人告訴我,我看起來很疲倦。正如你將看到在本節中,有多種原因黑眼圈和下瞼袋的發展。任何眼瞼振興規劃需要考慮的所有變量和設計一個個性化的眼瞼整容手術計劃,為每一個病人。正如你將看到的,不是每個人都需要手術,非侵入性的治療手段,不是大家能有所幫助。在我們的實踐中,有超過30種單獨振興下眼瞼,比你最好的朋友或鄰居,你的將是最好的治療方法不同。
My Eyelid Cosmetic Surgery : I had Upper Eyelid Surgery in Beverly Hills
Eyelid Surgery Blepharoplasty is one of the most common Eyelid Cosmetic Surgery procedures performed in Facial Plastic Surgery. Our eyes are one of the first places that show signs of aging. As we age we develop redundant skin on the eyelids which unfortunately makes us look tired. Eyelid Surgery Blepharoplasty which is a simple outpatient procedure can reverse these changes and restore a more youthful and rested appearance.
The eyes will appear more rested and vibrant after Los Angeles Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery. Most often the results are so natural that friends and coworkers will comment on how great you look, without realizing that Los Angeles Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery was performed. The incision for Eyelid Surgery Blepharoplasty is hidden in natural creases of the eyelid, and it heals extremely well.
Lower eyelid bags and dark circles are two of the most common reasons patients see me for a Eyelid Cosmetic Surgery consultation. Each patient will have a different story and presentation, although most patients have the same common complaint, over the past few years Ive noticed these dark circles and bags, which I didnt have before, and they make me look and feel tired. Another common complaint is that Im tired of people telling me I look tired. As you will see in this section, there are multiple reasons for the development of dark circles and lower eyelid bags. Any eyelid rejuvenation plan needs to consider all the variables and design an individualized Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery plan for each patient. As you will see, not everyone will need surgery, and not everyone can be helped with non-invasive means of treatment. In our practice there are more than 30 ways to rejuvenate the lower eyelids alone, and the best treatment for you will be different than your best friends or neighbors.
Dr. Kami Parsa
465 N. Roxbury Dr. Suite 1001
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

搜集整理判斷口碑 快樂變美
請告知診所由生活格子看到.醫生會特別照顧(如果沒有請速回報).
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關閉

熱門主題上一條 /10 下一條

有名分很多種:94愛醫學美容| 整形| 韓風| 大愛| 隆鼻價格比較| 平價雙眼皮| 優醫師請開版| 94im

聯繫我們|手機版|小黑屋|生活格子 | 整形 | 醫學美容

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 21:43 , Processed in 0.029620 second(s), 29 queries .